This month Samantha turned two! She had a party for all of her little friends at a baby Gym called Rolly Pollies. Grammy was able to be here for that, which made it extra special! Then we had a celebration for our Small Group friends from church as well as our neighbors the next weekend at our house. It was also a going away party for Brian, as he was deploying a few days later.
Some exciting news this month is that Samantha started pre-school twice a week. She is in a little two year old class at Old Fort Baptist church and she goes for
This month Samantha continues to potty train, and she continues to talk a lot more. She uses several words in a sentence and says things like, 'My boo-boo hurts me' or ' juice box please, Mommy'. She is just so much fun now.
On the sleeping front, we have finally turned the corner and are back to a pretty good s
The following video is of Samantha saying her version of 'Macaroni and Cheese'. The second video is of Samantha's party at Rolly Pollies. The last one is an adorable clip of Samantha asking for ice cream. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Yay, yay, yay!! I am glad I have your blog now! Even though I see you guys all the time, I like to keep up with the pictures and stories :)
Post a Comment