10.20.2008

Brian sent pictures!

Today Brian sent us several pictures of him over the past few weeks. I believe they were all taken inside a C-17. Notice he had a little mustache going! I also have a picture of my screen while we were video chatting, so you can see what that looks like. Thanks for sending these Brian! 



Video Chat screen shot



1 comment:

Peggy & Steve Steggell said...

Hi Brian,
Good to see you. Love the mustache! Very handsome. How are you? We keep you in our prayers for a safe trip. Did you get to vote while you where there? The TV ads are driving us crazy... can't wait till it's all over in November.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop of your family. We really appreciate all the work to set up this blog. Loved the video's of you reading to Sam at night. And in these last photo's...I especially love the photo of Sam and the dog lying down beside her.... really cute.

Did you hear about Michelle Daniels getting engaged to her long time boyfriend, Diego? Wedding is slated for April 18, 2009. They are very happy and looks like a good match.

In the last 2 days... Steve & I washed the entire patio room by hand; then all the windows inside and out two times; and then hand polished all the metal and buffed it... it looks brand new again, and my shoulders are killing me! BTW..that room is 40x10. Can't believe we've had that room over 5years now!

I am about 2/3's done with Christmas shopping and all gifts are wrapped... how cool is that? Jam day is slated for Nov 8th... yeah! It's allll day. We made 350 jars last year divided between 5 of us!

At our gym...I am swimming too. I will be joining Uncle Jim; Jim Daniels; Patty Daniels & Chris McLaughlin next August for the 'Sharkfest Swim'.... yep,... Alcatraz to San Francisco. It's only 1 1/2 miles, so it should be fun. We are all doing it to celebrate Jim's 60th birthday!... boy is he old!... (not me tho!) BTW... 900 people make this swim together. BTW...Steve will be in a row boat throwing chum over the edge... so he can make it look like an accident to collect all the insurance money! Just Kidding!

Heading to SF next week for a TNI weekend; then to Palm Desert to our timeshare for Thanksgiving week.

That's about all my news... remember, we are the aunt & uncle who lead 'boringly-consistant' lives! Love ya, Aunt Peggy